Friday 3 May 2013

-bash BOOM!!!-

ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA...

ok...last nigth,i'm feel too bored...then,i ask my friend to accompany me..i have dinner at JULUNG TOMYAM restaurant... #wonder for a few second..-it's RESTAURANT?? hahahaha.nevermind..who care?hehehehehe. then i started share my story and vise versa...'PUTERI ISZ' is my best friend  here...she always accompany me n care about me...she is very polite girl and sensitive girl..thats make it her look CUTE... !

about 3hours,,we create our moment...we share the story that never others know...who expects that we can share  story eventhough my room is quite far from her..thanks you puteri!!!

at 11.30 p.m.   my friend ask me to join celebrates my coursemate birtday party!!!!! SYAFIQ

. he is 23 years old..not available and already taken.. -sory for those interested!- hehehehe. :D many our coursemate join it...especially for those who not went back for PRU-13..! many memory created..we play with flour,,,we were maked up with cake's creame and we take photo together...

i hope it is not the last event that we can join for make our bond stRonger! thanks friend for make my life wonderful!!! :)

#sory...ter'speaking' ...hahahaha.practising for speaking evaluation test...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream